By: Jada H. and Ana F.
Since the holiday season is coming up fast, we’ve decided to give you some fast and easy-to-make Starbucks drink recipes. Read more for 3 different holiday drinks that you can make at home in no time!
STARBUCKS MOCHA COOKIE CRUMBLE FRAPPUCCINO RECIPE
- 1 cup strong coffee
- ¼ cup and 2 Tbs flavored creamer
- ½ tsp white sugar
- ½ tsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp chocolate syrup
- 3 Tbsp mini chocolate chips, chopped
- 3 Oreos, crushed (or 2 Tbs cookie crumbs)
- 1-1½ cup crushed ice
- Chocolate whipped cream
- Cookie crumbs for garnish
- Mix coffee, creamer, and chocolate syrup together. Refrigerate if using hot coffee.
- Once coffee is cooled, pour into blender.
- Add chocolate chips, crushed Oreos and ice.
- Blend on high until everything is well mixed and the ice is no longer visible.
- Top with whipped cream and cookie crumbs. Serve immediately.
STARBUCKS FROZEN CARAMEL MACCHIATO RECIPE
- ¾ cup fresh espresso or double strength coffee, use a caramel flavor if you can find it
- ¾ cup milk
- 3 tbsp. Torani Caramel Syrup
- pinch of xanthan gum
- 2 cups ice
- In a large blender, add warm coffee and xanthan gum and process on slow speed for about 30 seconds. (The warm coffee helps to completely blended in the xanthan gum.)
- Add milk and caramel syrup and blend for about 15 seconds just to combine. Finally, add in ice and blend on high power until ice is completely crushed and blended into coffee mixture.
- Pour into a large cup and top with whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce if desired.
STARBUCKS STRAWBERRIES AND CREME FRAPPUCCINO RECIPE
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup ice
- 2 strawberries
- 2 tbsp strawberry syrup
- ⅛ tsp xanthan gum
- whipped cream
- Combine all ingredients except whipped cream in blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to serving glass and top with whipped cream