By Jennah M.
With summer just around the corner, this recipe is perfect for when you are craving a cool dessert, but not craving all of the unhealthy parts that usually are included. This recipe is quick, easy, and absolutely perfect for those times when you have a sweet tooth, but a healthy mindset.
Servings made: 4
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 4 cups of frozen strawberries
- 3 tablespoons of agave nectar or honey
- ½ cups of plain yogurt (both non-fat and full fat will work)
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
Note: If you wish to have a more tangy or sweet frozen yogurt, increase the amount of lemon juice, or agave nectar or honey respectively
- In a food processor, mix the frozen strawberries, agave nectar or honey, yogurt, and lemon juice. Blend the ingredients until you have a creamy consistent texture. This should take approximately 5 minutes.
- Serve the frozen yogurt immediately after, or transfer to a sealed container. This container can be stored in the freezer for up to a month.
This recipe is so quick and easy, and leaves very little room for error. Good luck!