Test how much you know about Santa Claus and Christmas in this fun quiz. Let the Christmas fun begin!
After you complete the quiz comment your results!
- What are all the names of Santa Claus’s reindeer?
- Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Biltzon, Ralph
- Rudolph, Blitzon, Donner, Comet, Cupid, Vixen, Prancer, Dancer, Dasher
- Comet, Cupid, Prancer, Vixen, Dancer, Rudolph, Dasher, Connor, Rudolph
- Who did Santa Claus originate from?
- Nick clause
- Where did Santa Claus get his appearance?
- From eating all those milk and cookies
- From Coca-Cola
- From drinking too much soft drinks
- Complete this line of the poem “The Night Before Christmas.”“Not a creature was stirring, not even a _________”
- What is another name for reindeer?
- According to a Christmas carol. How many days of Christmas are there?
- What is the last day of Christmas called?
- Twelfth Night
- Boxing Day
- Which of the following flowers are traditionally related to Christmas?
- What are you supposed to do under mistletoe?
- Hug someone under it
- Kiss someone under it
- Kick someone under it
- What is special about mistletoe berries?
- They are bitter
- They are poisonous
- They are great in beverages
7-10 Santa would be proud!
4-6 Well Done!
0-3 Time to start studying!